2010年8月11日星期三

exam ..

lol exam
i havent read
8.30pm now

yaya
nobody bird u read til when
or even no sleep anymore

the most important is RESULT
zz

haiz ~

no mood ~
i will fell asleep later d ~

/

CHCO
a big family
yea i cnt c all dis in other society

你们可以留下来吗?
tracy said dis ..

yaya
so many ppl wan 退团..

1 of my new member had told me tat ..
so i think i will let she go
强求没有幸福

n sherynn said tat 2 ..
omG

from laz year
my group member become less
4 ppl tui tuan 2gether laz year
yea i m nt ldr laz year ..
so sad if i m ..

i hope u all stay 2

even some1 is so re3
hahax
like cao n cai
but nobody wan they tui tuan

many ppl wan in co next year
especially sm d ..
our family bigger ..
how bout my group ?

/

2nd recess
so HIGH in canteen
lol
i hand up my treasure report
b4 exam ~
wil it reach lian ke ?
lol my in charge teacher is so m sek do
zz

so sh pls
shout out loud !

kx hahax
lol he married by gy zz

deng
dun cal my name PLS zz
do smtg different la

3 条评论:

goigoi 说...

sorry , friends shouting your name .
gahyew study bah :)

Jian Loke 说...

XD
Ah Loo!!!
Add oil in exam yo=)

lol 说...

goi : hey is ok ~ thx =) u muz gah yew too xD
jian : lol = = u 2