2009年12月26日星期六

christmas in sungei wang

i go sw wif family ~
i saw many lz hahax
especially in the shop tat juz sel boy's shirt
XD
gup til me dun wan go niao
but if 姓马的 cum inside
my mood wil fly away
they r wai lar
lala ~
n i saw many pair les
i'm nt peisi k ?
juz havent biasa
n 2day i go wc 4 many time
the toilet 20sen per entry lol
duno use hw many RM liao ?
hahax
so i tel my mom i'll go the green box toilet
省钱~
v spend our lunch in taomi
lol
so wai de restaurant
juz like eat in toilet
next time sin show the pic ..

haiz
tat's my christmas
ntg special ~ lolx
sei ye
y still cnt c the claz list in com ?

3 条评论:

Yan 说...

great....at least u still can celebrate Chrismas!

Better than me..no celebrate

Ya lo the stupid website stil can't go in!
haiz...

henrylieow 说...

why ur phone didnt been stolen...
haiz~

lol 说...

aiya
actually christmas evryear oso gt
stil cn celecrate de ~

coz i'm pro hahax
nobody dare 2 stole it XD
but u reli cham lar >.<