2009年12月26日星期六

christmas eve vs pmr + uec result

2day i back skul n get the stupid pmr result ..
actually dun wan take oso can de , right ?
lolx
i late go thr
coz my mom ..
when i reach
many is goin shoppin ady
but sumbody stil w8 thr
wad skul lai de ?
y A group claz take result in xiao li tang
n other in guang qian tang
特别待遇 lol
haiz
my result
OF COZ NO straight A
so toh shuai
y my frens all so pro ?
i dun wan ask ppl result liao la !
juz抬高别人,贬低自己
hahax
does he unhappy ?
he say his mom angry wif him ..
his talk is so blue >.<
i'm feel so sry
no go chiong k wif him
y darren wan me go the countdown ?
lol 格格blue
so he back home wif my car
XD my mom is so nice ~

HOME
wrappin present
b4 tat cal him
duno cal him 2gether right or nt ?
but he no go lar
when reach ww
lol
juz fat2 ans my phone
others juz sing k n no bird phone le
make me cnt find them = =
wad sound is tat ?
lyn n von sing 2gether
loud n ..
hahax
i saw sum1 so high
especially junkang
he goyang when sing de
n dabianlao
跳来跳去就那支舞 = =
n my bro
dun wan sing any ..
they got sing k b4 ?
lol
they duno sing k can stand up de meh ?
me 带 de lo hahax
our song style no same >.<
lol the paparazzi mv ..

after tat buy stg 4 steamboat
back lyn n von hse on feet
lol
darren magic is noob dao ~
but evrybody say guolip mor like 魔术师
hahax
eat domino
n then steamboat
i go teach pei pipa lolx
XD
true or dare ..
i know muz ply tis de ..
aiya all ask tat thgs only lar
stil gt other meh ?
exchg present hahax
sumbody present is funny
i know they juz kiddin
when tat time i cn 发挥我的推理能力
easy 2 know which present is hu hahax
lip n fat back home earlier
but oso got countdown
v r late ~
kepong jusco oso gt a gang countdown
auntie oso nice ~
she so take care us
XD
especially darren n jun kang hu sleep thr tat nite

after the countdown
sum1 cal me
he has know our claz from sum1
hahax
if tat real ?
i m nt so manyi ne ...
duno y ..
no feel after know my claz ..
haiz a new journey ~

i'm not the camera girl tat day
no pic lol
1 w8 4 next time countdown ~

没有评论: