2009年8月10日星期一

showin my noob...

ya
juz like wad i say
i m showin my noob in front of all of u
haha
funny , right ?
ohh i dun think so ....
hmm but i think so
@.@
=.=

2day
1st day
ya ... 1st day after sckul closed ...
reach sckul early
erm ... bout 7am
ya i confirm tat i m not in my daydream
tis is chong hwa
looks different
from wad in my memory ?
some strangers ...
"come come ~"
"gurls left n boys right"
haiz somebody was pushing me from bhind
or i think is everybody ?
in the hall
many teachers were w8ing 4 me
of coz -> w8ing 4 me
actually i 4get who hav i choose
i think is the new guy
sot sot teacher
duno cry or smile tat ...
funny teacher ~
"35.9"
...
.9 ?
soooooooooo ...
anyway i go straight 2 my claz
n leave the hall
tat mayb somebody hav h1n1 inside
coz i saw somebody cry there ...
i think she is w8ing 4 her parents ?

yea
i reach 3 ren
still mcc
sit wrong place
it's so yu ....
everybody stil same
stil the one i luv ~
but i sitting alone
reading the stupid dictation
n heard some1 say bout che n bio test
oh my god
it is 2day
ok ~ ready 2 fail !!!
trust me babe ~
tat's wad i do oways

no bird ...
mayb i hav choose ah loo n not jiji ?
ya i think i can get good result in my dictation
but the che n bio ...
hoho ~ juz let me die

ok dun say bout tat things again
after the test
i reli felt sory
jiji muz very dissappointed
i hope i can 'un'dissappointed her ^^
in the pencubaan lar ..
i'll try ...
(haiz lying 2 myself)

maths
03,04,05,06 paper 1
all in front of me !!!
haiz keep ask ppl
coz i dun wan copy
at least nid know how 2 do
(at laz i done a good deed)
cheer ~
sohlian so cham T.T
coz i reli duno 2 do many
(but some i m better then sean
tat make me happy n happy ~)
sohlian teach patiently
ya ... i think he got some pei c (~^^~ haha)
mayb he juz wan me know more
so he explain common sense 2 me =.=
n as a common sense
i m a 烂好人
so duno disturb him
i juz "en ... en ..."
a trouble come
so we nid ask god now
deng deng deng deng ~
zijian ..
ya he reli god in maths (i think)
but sometime wil chuan sohlian
hehe
he try 2 explain 2 me ..
i reli wan cry le lar
can talk slower n slower
i cant get ur point ...
i juz use my head 2 answer him
i cant say anything >.<
haiz i think sohlian know i duno wad he say
so now the 2 guy explain 2 me 2gether @.@
war ...
ok let's stop
sohlian wil explain 2 me
zjian ? suan liao =.=
i hav solve the problem
n now
is the time 2 teach sena
haha ~
the chance 2 teach him maths
juz once in a blue moon 4 me ^^
haiz
2moro stil nid disturb the guy T.T

at laz
happy birthday ~ aaron
the three years monitor 4 me ~

2 条评论:

-sean- 说...

wah pei c me lah...
jkjk^^

lol 说...

haha hu cal u oso oways pei si me lar XD