2011年2月12日星期六

BLUE days ~





















i like my today style ;)
blue spec
blue shirt
n also a high heel
wow
my legs pain @@
not suitable 4 me
my bro n my sis too ~
we r blue family
sad i no take tat photo TT
(my good teacher
let me cut my hair after cny x]
heeeeees ~)

all's well end's well
hai bu cuo
maybe better than mr. and mrs. incredible as dabian describe ?
i brg outside drink into the cinema xD
nobody check ~
my lovely mocha cup-born yo ~
i enjoy pearl <3

ding ding chiong ~
play superman ~
yess i geng than my bro ><
coz tat's gary song bar

although he is geng too
basketball geng
badminton geng
pingpong geng
running geng
algebra geng
flute geng
suo na geng
he's so perfect if compare wif me ><

---

1.43am
after sleep den go mid valley le
i hope i can successfully watch the 2 movie
`i love hong kong
`all women want
tml i gona BLUE too !
enjoy day ;)

---

hey ,
i wear blue spec not tat ugly rite = =
dun ignore me eh ~
SEE
i'm KAWAIIII nei xD



2 条评论:

说...
此评论已被作者删除。
YuanWen♥ 说...

gary tau play flute O_O?