2010年11月8日星期一

wind + mind = nice

WIND + MIND = NICE :)
DL zz
RELI !
if u cant finish a thg
dun properly say
PLS
conclusion
when u dulan pls keep quiet
den wont happen malang thg ><
/
pagi w8 at yue shi
w8 4 an aeroplane
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~
reached .
currently wif a bad mood
in the morning
4get y zz
/
i like gong jia
not goin 2 attend my chinese oral z
black n black n black n black n black
really !
black hair
black skin
black shirt
black trouser
black shoes
sien mei you ?
btw it's better ..
solo part is oways like a SHIT z
SOMEBODY is oso like a SHIT !
i wan shout out loud xD
iwankaouzai !
/
dismiss.
waste time.
i should walk slowly slowly so i can meet him n no need meet her zz
btw it's so ENOUGH
at least i know the way he go back ..
/
sleepy on the way back home.
yes wind come
mind lai =)
so enjoy when thinking smtg in a soft wind
SMTG
/
big head prawn me dao - -
dis time i reli 4get 2 brg my key
LOL
wait til my sis come back ..
doin ntg
agn wind + mind
heeees
2day like the soft wind so muchie =)
/
wow
INTERNET IS PRO
MSN IS PRO
FB IS PRO
I'M PRO
xD
i know many thg yo :)
be careful ya ~
shhhhhh
i know a big big secret from my BOSS
= = is juz a sentence less than 10 words
i wonder he's just blowing water
btw thx 4 telling ~
he wan me say
"DARREN YAP JIN TIAN SIBEH LENGZAI"
omG
wei bei liang xin ><
OTHERS i 4get liao ...
wad 复合?
bla bla
all 4get - -
I LIKE TAT =)
GOOD NITE SOMEBODY
<3

没有评论: