2010年11月14日星期日

wed ~ sat

nothing 2 do ><

...

wed

hot !

japanese student is coming ~

i hav do some hw 4 them =)

HI NAGISA xD

ur name is too long =(

i cant memorise all ><

so i cal u KAME

n u cal me ar lu xD

KAI is my cup of japanese tea ~

yeng dao bao !

btw i m not so crazy

even take photo oso suk ask 1st ><

lol not me lai d = =

btw spend long time in syo-do counter

:) ade zai gup

bu cuo bu cuo ~

i tak de take photo wif my group d leng zai ><

fei duno brg him 2 whr = =

yidakakimas ~

omG kame u not eat much ><

although u tel me tat is nice

but i think mayb malaysian food is ...

urgh ....

BB i miss u all ~

2-6 group ~

especially leng zai x

i havent ask dao ur name ><

...

thurs

hui bao = =

somebody say we didn't do well ?

OH SHIT

juz enjoy on the stage

i'm so crazy ><

38 lar !!!

无憾 = =

i lik dat ~

idol d secu wakakax ~

爱玩就是一个错 :(

wow

i hav a new target xD

...

fri

ntg special

but i finish my PEKA

n wif myself !!!

of coz nai help much =)

but she think i get bu dao wad she said :(

yuanlaiwozairenjiayanzhongkeyizhemeNOOB = =

not bcoz of superman

physic group 1 GIRLS wan sui !!!

...

sat

prac = =

omG

so serious har ?

zhong diao tim zz

btw

就算我再多话讲
也要看是什么话题的嘛zz

lol

i told anni

"hou 7 du 9 lan"

when i come out from the "meeting"

hey shoot xD

if sherynn come i could tel her ><

lol prac 4 wad ?

write letter 4 wad ?

waste my time zz

some1 said

我们很需要强手

but another said

我们要靠自己

EXCUSE ME !

可以沟通一下吗?

酱交代下去也不会有意见

/

lol wondering wad they said

all waiye dunwn tel me = =

ml + nai + darren + elaine

even dragon xD

not a good news lar ~~~

SHHHHHHHHHH ~

i think i get dao smtg ?

...

midnite talk fail = =

NVM lo

a small talk in sms or hp oso ok ~

1 条评论:

Jian Loke 说...

ML + Nai + Darren + Elaine + Dragon...

Where me?! =(